My name is Christopher Hulse, I am an audio engineer specializing in sound editing for spoken dialogue, but I have many other talents. I can also mix music and write brief scripts for talent to record. I got my bachelor’s degree at Webster University in St. Louis.
- Webster University, St. Louis, MO — BA in Audio Production, 2013-2017
- Regent’s University London, London, UK – August-December 2015 (Study Abroad)
- DAW experience: Pro Tools, Logic, Audacity, Audition
- Processing: Compression, noise reduction, limiting, EQ
- Digital multitrack mixing