My name is Christopher Hulse, I am a freelance audio engineer specializing in podcast editing and restoring recordings from vinyl records. I got my bachelor’s degree at Webster University in St. Louis, and currently reside in Boulder, CO.
- Webster University, St. Louis, MO — BA in Audio Production, 2013-2017
- Regent’s University London, London, UK – August-December 2015 (Study Abroad)
The kinds of projects I usually work on include:
- Podcast editing: Cleaning up raw podcast recordings into a finished show, sometimes with music and brief messages.
- Audio for video: Remixing an audio track for the purpose of syncing to previously recorded footage.
- Vinyl restoration: Restoring audio recorded from vinyl records, defined as removing clicks, crackles, and other noise.