My second project for 2018 is audio editor for Business Thinking Radio, in which the host, Ram Iyer, speaks with business leaders about how to help more people be successful in the business world.
- The Engineering Mind and what the World can learn from Engineers
- The Future of Learning
- Your family and your IQ Determine Your Profession and Income
- How Can Techies Achieve Greater Business Success?
- How Women Can Rise Higher
- The Unique Marshall Goldsmith
- Think yourself younger, healthier, happier and more successful
- 50 Years of Wisdom from Leadership & Business Expert Dr. Modesto Maidique
- How to Get Promoted and Succeed, Promoted and Succeed,..
- How to Become an Expert – A Conversation with Dr. Anders Ericsson, World’s Expert on How to Become an Expert & Author of PEAK – Part 1 of 2
- How to Become an Expert – A Conversation with Dr. Anders Ericsson, Author of PEAK – Part 2 of 2
- How to Network Like a Pro – Turning Contacts into Connections
Editing for this show changed depending on the way in which the source material was recorded. The majority of the files were recorded conference calls, and given the low fidelity of phones, there wasn’t much I could do beyond limiting, some EQ, and a hint of noise removal, plus removing flubs in Logic.
The Skype recordings were given to me as a 2-track stereo file; I exported each track into a single mono recording and edited them both separately, taking out reverb and adjusting levels as needed before mixing them both into one mono file.